A Nigerian man, identified as Muhammad Yahaya claims the Lekki-Massacre was a movie chopped and posted on social media.
Muhammad said this during an interview with a news correspondent.
According to Yahaya, he does not think there was a Massacre at the Lekki Toll- Gate, all that happened was an already shot movie that was chopped into different scenes and posted online.
Watch the video below;
Lekki TollGate Shooting: It wasn’t a massacre but a movie — Nigerian man pic.twitter.com/Cxspa0TFp2
— Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) October 28, 2020
Nigerians home and abroad has called on the government to release video footage of the Lekki incident which claimed the lives of many Nigerians.
Several Report has it that the military men of the Nigerian Army were deployed to Lekki-Toll Gate to disrupt peaceful protesters but the event later went agog as the military men began shooting at the peaceful protesters.
The Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu and the federal government have been responding to the situation but Nigerians are demanding that the government reveal the names of those who ordered the shooting of peaceful protesters.
- Lekki Massacre now has a Wikipedia page
- Mother of Anthony, one of the victims of Lekki Massacre speaks (video)
- Lekki toll-gate shooting: “No backing down, you have to kill us all” – Paul Okoye reacts to Lekki killings
- #EndSars: Protesters reported dead as Police open fire at Lekki Toll gate
- DJ Switch Flees After Receiving Deadly Phone Message