Nigerian actress Ugwu Lotachukwu Jacinta Obianuju Amelia popularly known as Lota Chukwu who gained popularity after starring in popular Nigerian TV series, Jenifa’s Diary alongside Funke Akindele, Juliana Olayode, Falz where she played the role of “Kiki”, a friend of the lead character, Jenifa during an exchange with a Twitter user gave her thoughts on what she feels love is an how best to express it to her.
Lota Chukwu made it clear in her online conversation that to her love is an action, meant to shown and expressed in acts because words are too easy for people to use. That’s why she said for love “Show Me Don’t tell me”, words can be forgotten.
Sharing to her fans and followers, she wrote:
“Love to me is action. Words are too easy for people… Show, don’t tell”
See Her Post Here:
Love to me, is action.
Words are too easy for people, promises, even easier. Just open your mouth…. waaaaaaaaaa.
Show. Don’t tell.
— Lota Chukwu Elixir (@TheLotaChukwu) July 22, 2020
- Igbo men show romance through action not by words – Nigerian woman
- Keep your stupid opinions to yourselves – AY tells Nigerians who criticize the effort of others to cushion the effect of Coronavirus lockdown
- Being a bad bitch is quite expensive – Lota Chukwu
- “Love is hungrying me” – Rapper Falz reveals
- My bank account is in coma – Actress Regina Chukwu tells fans