Wolves are keen to add to their striking options while Raul Jimenez continues his recovery from a skull fracture suffered last month.
Nuno Espirito Santo is reportedly interested in Divock Origi, with Liverpool said to be willing to allow the Belgian to leave Anfield.
And The Athletic suggest Real Madrid striker Luka Jovic is also on the Wolves manager’s wishlist.
The Serbian has scored just twice in 32 games for the Spanish giants since arriving at the Bernabeu for £55million from Benfica in the summer of 2019.
Jovic sealed the move with a stunning loan season with Eintracht Frankfurt but having started just 11 times for Madrid, he has failed to rediscover that form.
His last start in La Liga came in September and Zinedine Zidane is thought to deem him surplus to requirements.
The report suggests any loan deal for Jovic would have to include an agreement to buy him after that.
That could dampen Wolves’ interest, with Nuno only wanting a short-term option while his star striker recovers.
And anything like a £55m asking price is likely to be beyond Wolves.
- Gossip: Barca eye Spurs star; big clubs target Real flop
- Arsenal receive boost in bid to tie down Odegaard
- ‘Liverpool is a good move for Diogo Jota’ – Wolves boss
- Everton ‘offer four-year contract’ to James Rodriguez and way out of Real Madrid nightmare
- Tottenham planning remarkable move for Real Madrid outcast Bale