A boy has allegedly been stabbed to death by a Mai Suya (road side suya vendor) for refusing to pay for bread worth N100.
The boy identified as Peter Nwala was allegedly stabbed to death by a Mai Suya after he had gone to buy fried egg, tea and bread by the road side around 10pm on Monday in Idimu area of Lagos state.
According to reports, the boy got into an argument with the tea seller he went bought his meal from after he finished eating, he complained that he wouldn’t pay for the bread because it was stale. During the argument, Nwala was said to have picked up a stick he used to hit the vendor which led to him to calling a near-by Mai Suya.
The Suya seller then stabbed Nwala in the back which led to his death.
Police in Ikotun are currently investigating the incident as a manhunt has started to ensure the culprit is brought to book.
- Polytechnic student stabbed to death by Jealous boyfriend
- Shocking Story Of Woman Who Stabbed Ex-Lover To Death For Not Buying Their Son Christmas Cloth
- Woman stabs ex-lover to death over Christmas cloths
- Vigilante member kills 17-year-old boy in Aba
- Woman allegedly stabs husband to death in his sleep