The in-law accused of helping murder the lady
A woman has been reportedly killed by her lover after she refused to register the new car she bought in his name.
It was gathered that the man executed the tragic act with the help of his teenage nephew.
According to Ngozi Ikebuaso who shared the story on Facebook, the woman said she couldn’t use his name on the documents because the man had not paid her bride price.
They locked her in immediately she came back from her shop and killed her, according to the report.
“A man with the help of his 16 years old nephew stabbed his wife to death because she refused to use his name in her new bought car documents.
The woman said she can’t use his name on the documents because the said man never paid her pride price ( they are just live in lovers. Di na nwuye ndi Lagos) and have not married her after living together for 8 years.
They locked her in immediately she came back from shop and killed her.
This is a jobless man that has been feeding off the woman.
This is so sad” Ngozi wrote as she shared their photos.
- Children destroy shop of their late father’s second wife for refusing to remarry from the family (Video)
- “85% of his skin is damaged” – Blogger claims Bobrisky had BBL surgery in Lagos
- Mom in trouble after men she mobilized to beat a man, killed his friend
- Doctor Narrates How A Female Police Officer Tried To Bully Her For Giving Her Documents Of Her Car With Left Hand
- Graphic Photo Of Man Who Committed Suicide Inside His Shop Over ‘Family Burdens’ In Kano