One Ayuba John from Nassarawa State has been arrested by the men of the Nigeria Security service in Nasarawa State for allegedly attempting to sell on of his child to alleged ritualist for N5 million.
Man arrested for trying to sell child to ritualists
The NSCDC Commandant, Alhaji Mohammed Gidado Fari, said John was arrested on Tuesday behind GSM village in Lafiia. The commandant revealed that the command deployed its intelligence officers when it got information that the suspect was trying to sell his child.
The officers pretended to be buyers and negotiated with the man. An amount of N5 million was agreed upon and when asked how he wanted to be paid, Ayuba demanded payment in cash.
The suspect was immediately apprehended when he brought some bags to receive the payment. Fari disclosed that the suspect had earlier sold one of his children to ritual killers in Owerri, Imo State.
According to reports, the suspect has 5 wives and 23 kids. Ayuba has made it a habit to sell one of the kids anytime things get tough financially.
- Man Arrested In Lafia While Trying To Sell His Son for N5m Because Of Poverty
- Serious Drama As Kidnapper Is Caught At Night Inside A Forest In Ondo
- Suspected Killer Of Navy Commandant Oluwayemi Ogundana Confesses
- Police arrest man threatening to kill Nigerians via SMS
- Woman in viral Video Tells the police that she assaulted the boy who is her cousin and locked him in a cage because he was misbehaving.