A South Africa young man has taken to Twitter to call his father out for naming him “Martha”.
According to the Twitter user identified as @arthyy_m, his father named him after his grandmother.
Taking to the micro-blogging platform he stated that he loves his dad, but won’t forgive him for naming him ‘Martha,’ a female name of Aramaic origin which means “lady or mistress of the house”.
His tweet reads,
“I love my dad but I’ll never forgive him for naming me Martha. Like I get it you loved your mom but I’m a boy dude??”
Hilarious comments have since trailed his tweet on the platform.
@WelsZA wrote, “Go to Home Affairs and change it to Martin”.
@JayCorloene wrote, “say your name is artha and the M is silent.”
@Mkabayi11 wrote, “My ex colleague is Solomon and she’s asked her parents why they did this to her and they laugh”
@lindz_malindz wrote, “What was he thinking however at your age you can go to Home affairs and change your name, give yourself a name that defines you”.
See more reactions below,
- Atiku Breaks Silence After Buhari Suspended Twitter In Nigeria
- Minutes after Olamide said “I know my value and self worth”, Davido replies
- “By removing our President’s speech, Twitter needs to shutdown from Nigerian internet space” – Adamu Garba
- “I feel like I’m really underrated but my time is coming” – Davido shares his tweet from 2010 to inspire his fans.
- Abike Dabiri called a ‘liar’ as she exchange words with Nigerians over her cloned tweet on Kankara Abduction