Manchester United are reportedly running out of time to come up with a suitable offer for Porto left-back Alex Telles.
The Red Devils have been looking to strengthen their defence and Telles was identified last month as their primary target.
But United have yet persuade Porto to part with Telles despite the Brazil defender having less than a year on his contract.
Ed Woodward has been loathe to overpay for a player who will be a free to talk to United in January and the two clubs appear to be around £7million apart in their valuations.
O Jogo state that Porto are content to keep Telles this season unless they receive a bid of around £17.6million.
In their Saturday edition, translated by our friends at Sport Witness, the Portuguese publication also says that United are running out of time to land the left-back because Porto will insist upon a deal being done in time for them to find a replacement before Monday’s deadline.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is also keen to recruit a right-sided forward but their pursuit of Jadon Sancho appears to be going nowhere.
- Man Utd make ‘concrete progress’ as deal nears for left-back
- Gossip: Man Utd’s ‘generous’ final Sancho bid, Arsenal eye Chelsea star
- Cavani to undergo Man Utd medical on Sunday – report
- Gossip: Man Utd eye Barca and Real stars amid Sancho shambles
- Bundesliga UK TV channel, live streams, fixtures, schedule and when it restarts