Obi Cubana has successfully held his mother’s burial but the accolades and homages have not stopped pouring in.
In a post shared on his Instagram page, Cubana said a man, Charles Okpaleke, came with a briefcase to honour his mother.
Sharing the video via his Instagram page, Obi wrote ;
My bro @charlesofplay came with the metal briefcase💼 to honour mama o’er here❤
Swipe to see the video below ;
In related news, the billionaire businessman replied those saying he is into money rituals.
According to the Businessman, what people see today are results of consistent hardwork.
In his interview with BBC Pidgin, he said ;
Miracle no dey give money because that pastor needs the money more. Native doctor no fit give money because his children are the ones who fetch water from the stream. How can he give you what he doesn’t have? Work hard. Work hard.
As for those asking him to “cut soap” for them, he told them to work hard and be consistent.
“Cut soap” is slang used to ask a successful person to give you a bit of what they are using that makes them successful. It originates from the claims that some young fraudsters visit ritualists who give them soap to bathe with for optimal success.”
“If you are in your 20s, work now. I am 46 years. I have done my first half. I don’t know why someone who is just 20 years will say he has not made it when he still has 50 years 60 years ahead.”
“There is no soap to cut for anybody, there is no soap anywhere, work, pray, be good, make your own soap.”
- Obi Cubana Reacts to Claims By Jaruma That Her ‘Kayanmata’ Can’t Work On Him Because He Has ‘Spiritual Protection’
- E-Money replies a man who said he would die like Ginimbi of Zimbabwe (photos)
- Water Scarcity Hits OAU As Students Resort To Fetching Water From Stream (Photo)
- Moment Cubana Chiefpriest welcomes Davido to Owerri for his club opening (video)
- Obi Cubana Told Me People Will Crave Death After His Mother’s Burial