A man went viral last year after he bought his partner designer bags for giving birth to their child.
In July 2020, he wrote : “She pushed my baby out so I pushed my a** to Lenox.”
At the time, he was called out by some people who told him that he was setting the bar too high and will make women feel they deserve luxury items for giving birth, and the man defended himself, saying his woman deserved that and more.
However, just Six months later, the man returned to Twitter to revealed that he might not be the father of the baby.
Rashad said he was heartbroken and expressed his wish to die. He added that he wouldn’t wish this on his worst enemy.
WHAT IS LIFE?
I WOULD’NT WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY
IM HURT ASF
Social media users have since tried to reach out to him to check on his well-being.
Bitches ain’t shit 😩I could never put a man through a whole pregnancy letting him think it’s his baby and I know it’s even a little chance that it’s not. https://t.co/tS24rHwLne
— 816Rae💓✨ (@Queen__Rae) January 13, 2021
- Husband of woman who tattooed Tinubu’s face on her back allegedly sent her packing (Video)
- Woman suffering agonizing tummy pain tried to go to toilet but ends up giving birth
- “I want my life back, I cant hold the pain no more” – Bobrisky speaks on his supposed post-lipo surgery experience
- Fans Slam Regina Daniels for Buying Kanyamata Products Worth N5m (Photo)
- “Ladies will call you baby and still ask you for money” – Isreal DMW