Manchester United’s kit for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s first full season in charge of the club has been leaked online.
The Red Devils’ new kit sports a very noticeable change involving the crest.
The general consensus amongst United supporters has been very mixed towards the potential design.
Manchester United’s kit for 2019/20 has been leaked
Footy Headlines have revealed leaked images of the Manchester United kit for next season.
Most notably, the leaked kit has the crest with a black shield surrounding it.
It is understood that the shield is a nod towards United’s Champions League winning side from 1999.
This design will have an extra special meaning given Solskjaer’s first full season.
The Norweign manager signed a three-year contract on Thursday to take the job full-time.
The shirt will be accompanied with black short and white socks.
Manchester United’s probable XI vs Watford
Manchester Evening News have revealed United’s probable line-up against Watford on Saturday.
Solskjaer has been tipped to make four changes for his first game as permanent manager.
Jesse Lingard, Anthony Martial, Scott McTominay and Ander Hererra will all return to the line-up.
- PSG set to offer Man United’s Ander Herrera €173,000-a-week
- Man United official 2019-20 home kit leaked by Sports Direct
- Solskjaer sends message to complacent Man United players
- Barcelona 2019-20 kit is leaked online
- Conor McGregor explains who the next Manchester United manager should be