Nnaji Charity, a Nollywood actress, has said that married men who cheat on their wives should be charged for attempted murder.
The former beauty Queen said this on her Instagram page.
Nnaji added that a married man who is not faithful in his marriage should not let his wife have access to his phones.
According to her, it is attempted murder and he should be arrested and charged to court.
Her post read: “As a husband, you know of a truth that you are cheating on your wife yet you allow her go through your phone.
“Honestly you should be arrested and charged for attempting murder.”
- Reason why I married 2 husbands – Woman opens up
- 9ice’s Wife Finally Breaks Silence After Leaked Video Of Her Husband Cheating With Side Chic Surfaced
- ‘Him Own Sweet Pass My Husband Own’ – Married Woman Caught With Married Neighbour Confesses (Video)
- Man takes a selfie with his cheating wife and best friend after he caught them red-handed (Photos)
- Pizzeria owner ‘chops off husband’s penis and fries it in oil’ as ‘revenge for cheating’