Former BBNaija lockdown housemate, Erica Nlewedin has emerged the winner of Nollywood’s new bride category at the 2020 MAYA awards ceremony.
The reality TV star has starred in several movies before appearing on the reality show and released a short movie titled “Mercy Mercy” on YouTube, shortly after her disqualification.
The actress took to Twitter to appreciate her fans for their votes and support. She also declared that it will be continuous wins for her fans, who are popularly known as Elites.
The other nominees for the award category were Crystal Okoye, Elma Mdadiwe, Ronke Tiamiyu, Nikki Samonas, Mimisola Daniels, Olaide Adeyiga, Damilare Kuku, and Deborah Anugwa.
“Thank you so much for voting! It’s wins back to back for the Elites!! I will never stop appreciating all my supporters! I love you ❤️.”
Thank you so much for voting! It’s wins back to back for the Elites!! I will never stop appreciating all my supporters! I love you ❤️
— Erica Nlewedim⭐️ (@EricaNlewedim) November 23, 2020
- “If you don’t blow like Mercy, Kiddwaya will leave you” – Fan advises BBNaija’s Erica
- #BBNaija: After disqualification, fans raise over ₦5 million for Erica, target ₦38 million
- “I was living in a shared flat” – Erica says as she appreciates her fans for gifting her a house in Lekki, Lagos state
- Erica’s fans drags Kiddwaya and his manger Linek, accuse them of playing Erica
- Mercy Eke shares romantic video with lover, Ike