Nigerian lawyer, Kenechukwu Okeke, recently dragged Pastor Sam Adeyemi, Falz, Banky W, Aisha Yesufu, and a host of others to court over their involvement in the #EndSARS protest.
Okeke became the talk of the day after filing a lawsuit against 50 prominent Nigerians at once, whom he believed are agents fueling the #EndSARS protest.
From information sourced from his Twitter handle @HumanRightsNG, he describes himself as a human rights activist, advocate, master of jurisprudence, a messenger of God, “eze nri” and radical defender of human rights.
Kenechukwu is the national coordinator of the Good Governance Initiative – a civil society NGO.
In May 2020, he threatened to sue the Nigeria Police Force after news broke that a policeman’s stray bullet killed 16-year-old Tina Ezekwe in Lagos.
He also once sued the governor of Anambra State, Willie Obiano, over the presentation of the state budget for 2019.
In that same year, he arraigned the Anambra State Government for banning the use of tricycles in the state.
In summary, Kenechukwu Okeke is a self-acclaimed activist who fights whatever he finds worthy of prosecution.
- ‘They Took My Joy Away’ – Wife Of Man Killed At #EndSARS Protest Demands Justice (Video)
- Lekki Massacre: Over 120,000 sign petition asking UK to sanction FG
- Man allegedly shot dead by Policeman while shooting cow on Christmas day (Photo)
- Baby nearly killed by stray bullet allegedly fired by police officer in Port Harcourt (photos)
- DSS, Police arresting #EndSars protesters in Delta