Popular reality star, Mercy Eke has been scammed by a fraudster who claimed to be reaching out to her from the bank over the telephone.
Taking to her Instagram live session to narrate the ordeal, Mercy Eke stated that the fraudster posed as her banker to get access to her funds.
The realtor further stated that she hopes the bank is able to work out a reversal on the funds, else, it would be the end of her relationship with that particular financial institution.
Even though Mercy refused to mention the amount lost, her reaction, however, hints at a fair amount of money.
Her video has since caused reactions online.
Read some comments below:
- May heaven swallow your generation – Mercy Eke curses Lady who slammed her for using JUJU
- Between Mercy Eke and a scammer who called for her bank details (video)
- “He’s like a cousin to me” – Simi reacts to video of her with young man on a bed
- “Let AG Baby catch you” – Video of Simi in bed with a teenage boy sparks reactions on social media
- Reactions as Reality TV star Mercy Eke gifts her friend N3million on her birthday