A young lady and makeup artist, Ijeoma Neke, has been found dead in Maryland area of Enugu state.
There had been calls online for information on her whereabout after she was declared missing.
Ijeoma Neke was last seen on Wednesday, November 11, 2020, after she left home for a job.
According to reports, the young lady with Instagram handle @wake_n_makeup requested to know the venue where she was to do the job but was simply instructed to meet the prospective client at a bus stop.
After, the “client” picked her up and was taking her to the venue, she reportedly sensed something was amiss and texted the client’s number to her brother, and that was the last which was heard from her.
When Ijeoma Neke didn’t return home after days, people took to Twitter to raise alarm and beg for help in finding her.
Unfortunately, one day after the missing person’s posts began circulating, she was reportedly found dead around Maryland, Enugu.
According to the report, it was gathered that Ijeoma was kidnapped, and the kidnappers reportedly pour acid on Ijeoma and dump her dead body around Maryland.
- Young man goes missing in Lagos
- Lady missing for years found after brother posted her photo on Twitter
- Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car In Suleja (Graphic Photos)
- Lady becomes mentally unstable after her ‘missing’ brother who reappeared after 10 years, stole her baby
- Photos Of Two Lovers Who Were Found Dead Inside Their Apartment In Delta