Mrs Churchill Rosy Meurer: Nigerians on social media have been reacting to the report that actress Rosy Meurer is married to Olakunle Churchill, ex-husband to actress Tonto Dikeh.
It all started yesterday when the philanthropist sent out a birthday message to Meurer and calling her Mrs Churchill.
The birthday message read:
“A special sunrise, on this precious day, a great woman was born. During my hard times when depression would have taken the better part of me, you were my bedrock. When it was like the whole world was against me, you stood by me, even took some missiles because of me.
When I thought I lost it all, you encouraged me to hope on God that he will give me back all I have lost. Happy birthday Mrs Churchill. Age with grace, I have got your back 247 by the special grace of God.”
Reacting to the update, many Nigerians took to Twitter to exonerate Tonto Dikeh of guilt as she was subjected to ridicule those years when she was ranting about the affair between her then estranged husband and the young actress.
It is now clear that the duo had something doing with each other as it has been confirmed that they are now married.
Reacting to the update, some Twitter users took to the platform to express their thoughts on the issue:
“Y’all called Tonto delusional, called her mad and all sorts. But she knew what she was saying. Lmaooo. The bastards are tired of hiding and denying. I feel soo bad for Tonto.” a Twitter user wrote on the platform
- Rosy Meurer responds following revelation she’s indeed married to Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill
- Olakunle Churchill declares his undying love for Rosy Meurer on her birthday
- Rosy Meurer is a better wife material & not spiritual drama Queen – Uche Maduagwu shades Tonto Dikeh
- Thank you for letting God use you to bless the World – Tonto Dikeh sends special birthday message to Pastor Fatoyinbo
- Actress Tonto Dikeh again shades Olakunle Churchill with a post about fathers