NAFDAC officials raided the skin-care outlet where a lady was recently spotted, ‘peeling’ her skin in a water filled with some sort of chemical, all in the name of bleaching.
We recently brought you the video, where a woman was seen lying in a bathtub filled with water while an attendant was seen carrying out the exfoliation process.
The facility was raided today December 4 by officials of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, after the agency received a petition about the skin care outlet.
This came after the owner of the facility lashed out at her critics after a video of the new bleaching process ignited an uproar.
In the video shared online, NAFDAC officials were seen removing some of the skin care products for tests which will be carried out at their office.
- Lady behind viral skin bleaching video, warns ‘ignorant’ Nigerians to stay off DM
- Between Halima Abubakar and fan who accused her of bleaching
- Illegal rehabilitation center in Ilorin found, 108 people rescued
- Bleaching Queens: See What Tacha And Mercy Looked Like In Throwback Photos
- New breast enlargement procedure will leave you in shock (VIDEO)