A nude protest over the incessant killings in the region, have been embarked on by Women in Southern Kaduna, Kaduna State.
Southern Kaduna, predominantly occupied by Christians, has witnessed more ethno-religious violence than any region in Nigeria’s North.
Last Sunday, 16 people were reportedly killed in an attack by yet to be apprehended gunmen.
The killings have continued despite the deployment of military personnel to the area.
- Several killed in Kogi bank robbery
- Angry Soldiers Invade, Burn Ijaw Community Over Killing Of 4 Naval Officers
- Jukun/Tiv crisis: Fear in Taraba as death toll hits 17
- Christians to dress in black attires for Ash Wednesday, to protest killings in Nigeria
- Four Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna