Video of some naval officers celebrating the sack of Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok Ekwe Ibas has gone viral.
A new appointment of service chiefs was announced yesterday by President Buhari after he sacked and retired the former chiefs yesterday, January 26.President Buhari also named the replacement of the service chiefs as follows; Major-General Leo Irabor, Chief of Defence Staff; Major-General I. Attahiru, Chief of Army Staff; Rear Admiral A.Z Gambo, Chief of Naval Staff; and Air-Vice Marshal I.O Amao, Chief of Air Staff.
Shortly after it was announced, some naval officers were seen celebrating the sack of the service chiefs as seen in the viral video.
Watch the video below.
These NAVAL Officers are so happy they’ve changed *Chief of Naval Staff – CNS* pic.twitter.com/vJo9JBlIY0
— FelixO #EndSARS🏁 (@feloocity) January 27, 2021
- Photos Of the New Service Chiefs Appointed By President Buhari
- Buhari’s Aide, Tolu Ogunlesi, Reveals Why A Major General Was Chosen As The New Chief Of Army Staff
- BREAKING: Senate confirms Buratai, other ex-Service Chiefs as Ambassadors-designate
- BREAKING: Buhari Meets Service Chiefs, Presides Over Security Meeting
- How Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbied Ambassadorial Posting To Benin Republic To Escape Corruption Investigation — Military Sources