Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo took to social media to warn men against calling random girls as ‘babes’, without being in a relationship with them.
Kemi stated that not everything is meant to by adopted by Nigerians as some of these western cultures totally differ from our ways and offensive if being used. She further said that referring to a girl whom you are not in any relationship with as ‘babe’, is offensive and can be termed as sexual harassment.
“Young men PLS PL PLS! Take CORRECTIONS!! The Nigerian-Americans will be here soon to explain it. I see men even my age calling me “Kemi babe” IT’S OFFENSIVE.
THERE ARE SOME THINGS IN THE WESTERN WORLD THAT WE SHOULDN’T COPY. Certain things Nigerians think is popular culture is actually NOT! Because it’s American means NOTHING! It is SEXUALLY HARRASSING”.
See post below:
- “IRAN WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD” – Donald Trump
- ‘3 yrs ago today God blessed me at the age of 50’ – Janet Jackson celebrates her son, Eissa on his 3rd birthday
- You’re welcome to Nigeria – Abike Dabiri to Cardi B
- #IranWar: “US just spent two trillion dollars on military equipment” – Donald Trump
- “Do not enter Nigeria! Get a good lawyer”- Kemi Olunloyo warns Jaruma