Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo took to social media to warn men against calling random girls as ‘babes’, without being in a relationship with them.
Kemi stated that not everything is meant to by adopted by Nigerians as some of these western cultures totally differ from our ways and offensive if being used. She further said that referring to a girl whom you are not in any relationship with as ‘babe’, is offensive and can be termed as sexual harassment.
“Young men PLS PL PLS! Take CORRECTIONS!! The Nigerian-Americans will be here soon to explain it. I see men even my age calling me “Kemi babe” IT’S OFFENSIVE.
THERE ARE SOME THINGS IN THE WESTERN WORLD THAT WE SHOULDN’T COPY. Certain things Nigerians think is popular culture is actually NOT! Because it’s American means NOTHING! It is SEXUALLY HARRASSING”.
See post below:
- ‘Married’ Kemi Afolabi accused of allegedly fighting over another man
- Kemi Olunloyo reveals that rape allegations by Busola Dakolo’s against Pastor Biodun were all scripted lies.
- “Do not enter Nigeria! Get a good lawyer”- Kemi Olunloyo warns Jaruma
- Stop calling Tacha your daughter, she is your client – Kemi Olunloyo advises Teebillz
- Toyin Lawani reveals she’s ready for baby number 3 as she shows off her new man from Congo