Reno Omokri, a former media aide to ex-president, Goodluck Jonathan has taken a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari over his victory at the Presidential Election Tribunal on Wednesday.
Recall that yesterday, the staunch critic of the president described the ruling of the tribunal as a shame to the educational system in Nigeria.
Not stopping on his criticisms, the social media activist pointed out that education is the tool for Nigeria’s development; citing the hire of Wole Olanipekun (SAN) by the President to lead his legal team as an example.
He expressed that without education, Nigeria cannot win or develop.
See his tweet below:
I remind the judiciary and Nigerians that General @MBuhari hired Wole Olanipekun, SAN, because he is EDUCATED. Even General Buhari knows that neither he nor Nigeria can win in court, in life, or in government, without having an EDUCATED man in charge!#IlliteracyIsTheNewEmenince
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) September 12, 2019
- ‘You Are A Liar’, Reno Omokri Mocks President Buhari
- ‘I Have Incontrovertible Proof That INEC Has A Server’ – Reno Omokri
- Reno Omokri Talks On How Hypocrisy Became Nigeria’s Biggest Problem
- Reno Omokri Reacts As Keyamo, Timipre Sylva Make Ministerial Nominee List
- See What GEJ Told Reno Omokri To Do To President Buhari