The general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Suleman has joined other Nigerians to react to the death sentence that was given by a sharia court in Kano to a Nigerian singer for blasphemy.
According to the Apostle, the act of forgiving a terrorist and sentencing a singer to death for blasphemy is considered the worst form of self deceit.
On Tuesday he tweeted,
“A country that pardons terrorists wants to kill a man for blasphemy. I am sure even Saudi Arabia is shocked…the worst form of deception is self deceit’”.
see the tweet below,
Recall that, the country recently pardoned more than 600 terrorist and reintegrated them in the community, while 22-year-old, Yahaya was sentenced to death by an upper sharia court in Kano, for committing blasphemy in a song that was circulated on Whatsapp.
- 13-year-old boy, sentenced to 10 years imprisonment for blasphemy over argument he had with his friend in Kano
- Hisbah, council of Imams applaud death sentence on Kano singer
- Kano singer sentenced to death can appeal at supreme court – Ganduje
- Whoever insults Prophet Muhammad should be killed immediately and not asked to repent – Boko Haram leader faults Kano death sentencing
- Shari’ah council asks Kano government to execute singer accused of blasphemy