The Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has claimed that Nigeria is worse off for not having the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo as the President of the country.
Sanusi stated this while speaking at a book launch titled: “Osinbajo Strides: Defining Moments of an Innovative Leader,” on Monday.
According to the former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Nigeria lost by not electing Osinbajo as its president.
Sanusi said the failure of the political system to throw him up as president has made Nigeria worse off.
He noted that Osinbajo was one of those in the current administration willing to debate any matter and yield superior arguments.
- Tinubu, Sanusi, Wike to Unveil Book on El-Rufai
- Kano gov-elect invites Sanusi to inauguration
- I must be Nigeria’s President- Peter Obi
- Nigeria Air fails to fly 96 hours to end of Buhari’s tenure
- Court orders NDA to reinstate dismissed cadets ‘unlawfully’