A Nigerian lady has given thanks to God after her dream came true even when she had thought it would take longer time.
The lady with the Twitter handle @LavishRuby said her dream of being a millionaire before the age of 30 was accomplished eight years earlier than expected.
According to Ruby, in a tweet she posted back in 2018, she revealed that plans were being made for her to become a millionaire before she reaches 30 years.
It appears mother luck was on her side as she accomplished set goal at age 22. She took to social media to make this known as she thanked God for making it possible.
Ruby is an graduate entrepreneur who runs a successful vlog, YouTube channel and wealth educator on mini shipping business amongst others.
She went further to share a graph screenshot of her earnings and stated that it took four years for her to get her first million dollar.
Her net revenue as at the time of her post, stands at $1,028,729.50 dollars.
Giving few details on how she was able to become a millionaire, Ruby owed it to running four businesses and having 11 streams of income.
“Millionaire at 22..we thank God
4 businesses 11 streams of income. Took 4 years to have my first million dollar year.” The lady wrote.
See her post:
— Ruby🇳🇬 (@LavishRuby) September 30, 2020
- Davido Gifts Lady N1 million On Stage (Video)
- YouTube rewards Rema as his song “Beamer” hits 10 million streams
- I can’t marry broke a man that doesn’t have at least 3 cars , 2 houses and 2 stable businesses – BBNaija’s Khloe
- “I made 1 million dollars in one day” – Dencia reply tweets that compared her to Tacha
- I am the most recognized Nigerian Female artiste on the International scene – Yemi Alade