The Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh has stated that Nigerians import pizza from London, while lamenting the “very annoying” rate at which citizens of the country order good from abroad.
Audu said this when he appeared before the senate committee on agriculture in Abuja, on Wednesday.
He came before the committee to defend the ministry’s budget for 2019.
According to the minister, those making the orders usually do so in the morning, through British Airways airlines.
“Do you know, sir, that there are Nigerians who use their cellphones to import pizza from London; they buy in London and bring it on British Airways in the morning to pick up at the airport. It is a very annoying situation and we have to move a lot faster in cutting down some of these things.”
Nigerians import pizza from London – Audu Ogbeh https://t.co/VTWOlG6rli
— #BBNaijaReunion #DoubleWahalaReloaded Laila Ijeoma (@LailaIjeoma) March 27, 2019
- Trevor Noah Pokes Fun At Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture
- Germany bound flight mistakenly lands in Scotland
- ‘You Are A Liar’, Reno Omokri Mocks President Buhari
- Presidential election was a direct contest between ordinary Nigerians and the elite – Lai Mohammed
- FG Constitutes 2019 Presidential Inauguration Committee