According to Vanguard, Nigerians are currently protesting in Ojuelegba part of Lagos state over anti-people policy, hike in electricity tariff and petrol price in the country.
Earlier this month, Electricity distribution companies (DisCos), across the country implemented a new electricity tariff regime.
This the protesters have kicked against saying that it is an anti-people policy.
See more photos below:
- JUST IN: Protests rock Osogbo over hike in electricity, petrol
- We are against hike in electricity tariffs – National Assembly
- N’Assembly halts planned hike in electricity tariffs
- Discos Reveal Date Nigerians Will Start Paying More For Electricity
- Coronavirus: House of Representatives propose bill that will allow Nigerians enjoy free electricity supply for two months