Presidential aide, Bashir Ahmad, has said that the report that Boko Haram terrorists shot down a helicopter in Borno State is fake news.
The report had said that five persons died in the attack which took place at Banki, a town located in Bama local government area of Borno State.
Reacting to the report, Bashir Ahmad tweeted:
“Daily Trust, one of the national newspapers broke a news earlier that Boko Haram shot down a helicopter in Borno, and the story turned out to be yet another FAKE NEWS. Our media outlets have a great role to play in defeating terrorisms in any country, Nigeria included.”
- FG debunks claims of planning to pay repented Boko Haram members N150k monthly
- Video Of Buhari In Maiduguri To Sympathize With Boko Haram Victims
- “A Lot Has Changed In Borno Under President Buhari”- Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad
- Moment NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroyed 6 Boko Haram’s Gun Trucks (Video)
- See What Boko Haram & ISWAP Terrorists Did After Fighter Jets Bombarded Their Hideouts