Popular Instagram influencer and entrepreneur Laura Ikeji has said there is no money in circulation in the country and this is making a lot of people depressed.
Laura Ikeji who said the government should bury their head in shame, went further to decry the invasion of privacy by security officials, bad roads across the country and poor electricity supply
The obviously angered socialite posted an image where she expressed her frustration about the abnormalities going on in the country.
She then captioned the image:
“Government officials I mean. There was a country indeed.”
And this is coming after another celebrity Omotola Jalade blasted the government for doing nothing over the extra-judicial killings of innocent Nigerians by security operatives.
- Laura Ikeji says she is not friends with Amara Kanu
- Respect the Nigerians in your country, Laura Ikeji tells US government
- Kemi Afolabi expresses displeasure with state of healthcare in Nigeria
- Makinde gives Ajimobi’s aides 48 hours to return govt vehicles
- Politicians trust Babalawos more than Security officials