A male nurse in Indonesia has been suspended after admitting that he stripped off his personal protective equipment to have sex in a toilet with a male patient infected with Covid-19.
“It is true that there has been a suspected incident of a same-sex relationship between a health worker and a Covid-19 patient at the Wisma Atlet Emergency Hospital,” said Asep Gunawan of the National Nurses Association.
He said the nurse “must follow legal processing,” the Indonesia Expat reported.
The incident in Jakarta came to light when the patient boasted about the romp on his Twitter account Friday, according to the UK’s Sun.
He uploaded a screenshot of WhatsApp messages between the horny couple — including details about lubricants and the size of their genitals, the news outlet reported.
The patient also posted an image of the nurse’s PPE lying on the floor as the pair got it on.
“This case has been transferred to the Central Jakarta Police. We have secured the health worker to become a witness and asked for further information,” said Lt. Col. Arh Herwin of the Regional Military Command.
“Meanwhile, the patient continues to undergo isolation at the Athlete’s House,” he added, referring to a former Olympic athletes accommodation village that was transformed into a coronavirus hospital.
The two men were later administered coronavirus tests. The patient was found to still be positive while the nurse tested negative, officials said.
If convicted, the men face prison sentences of up to 10 years.
- Drama As Nurse Faints Live On TV Minutes After Getting Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine
- Nurse Seeks Information To Locate Family Of ‘Mentally Unstable’ Man Found Running Around Ikorodu
- How Nurse Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eye To Avenge Carryover In Sokoto
- Nigerian Actress, Eva Becomes A Landlady in the US After Buying Her First House (Photos)
- 35-Year-Old Man Allegedly Kills His 50-Year-Old Cousin For Refusing To Marry Him