To drive through any police or army roadblocks in Anambra, Imo, Abia, you must alight from the vehicle and raise your hands up or you will be whipped. My driver begged me to take over the steering while he trekked but I refused.
Together with other road users, we raised our hands up at all the checkpoints as we walked through.
A particular soldier screamed at me;
” oga, raise your hands well, na your brother Nnamdi Kanu cause am.”
And Ogene Igbo obeyed seeing that he has engaged his rifle and pointing it on my head.
Never felt humiliated like this in my life.
So sad a day! When will the madness stop?
- Soldier Commits Suicide In Borno By Shooting Himself In The Head (Photo)
- Family Calls For Justice For Businessman Allegedly Killed By Soldier He Offered A Lift From Port Harcourt To Akwa Ibom
- Herdsmen: IPOB Stands With You – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Governor Ortom
- It Doesn’t Matter How Many They Kill, Biafra Must Emerge
- “Southeast Governors Are Desperate, They Want To Sacrifice Igbos For Power” – Nnamdi Kanu