Big Brother Naija 2019 finalist, Seyi will travel to New York with ONE for the 2020 United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) and will join ONE in Nigeria to advocate for healthcare access for Nigerians.
Sharing the photos on IG, Seyi wrote ;
DREAMS are Valid
Happy to be part of this great organisation @one championing for a great cause and making our mark in the world.
Seyi was selected based on the passionate case he made for Huwe implementation in his presentation.
ONE is a campaigning and advocacy organisation of over 9 million people taking action to end extreme poverty and preventable disease, 2.8 million of whom are in Nigeria.
See more photos below ;
- Coronavirus: WHO commends Nigerian govt’s ‘timely’ response
- New photos of the 4-year-old girl who survived Ikeja Cantonment Bomblast in 2002.
- Alex Unusual reveals she secured her first bag when she was six months old.
- NTA will compete with CNN, if we get $500m loan – Lai Mohammed
- Seyi writes heartfelt message to celebrate his girlfriend’s birthday (photos)