Nigerian musician Peter Okoye and some other social media users have reacted to Bobrisky’s bank account balance of almost N1 billion.
This is coming after the popular controversial Crossdresser took to his Instagram account to flaunt the credit balance worth N500,000 he has received and the sum of the total money in his account was in nine zeros.
Bobrisky who’s grateful to God still claims to have more money in his other 3 accounts minus his other assets in his name.
Sharing the screenshot, he wrote: “Eco bank dis my balance long o ! I cover 2 figure, God thanks so much. At 29 I dey see almost 1billion in my account haaaa I haven’t added all my cars MACHINES, house 🏠 mehnnnn 🙌🙌🙌. Note : I don’t have just one account o ! I have over three accounts o”
Well, this has caused the internet to break on his behalf as celebrities such as Peter of the defunct PSquare are gushing over his account balance.
@peterpsquare wrote “BoB is very Risky! Too much money”
@hoodboiquote wrote “Too much talk can make you lose it all”
@chiboy360dmw_ wrote “Stop all this now chill on a low ahhhh”
@eddy_is_king wrote “Stop tensioning us”
@t_a_n_t_a_n wrote “Bob cut soap for me”
- CBN slashes ATM withdrawal fee from N65 to N35
- Police arrest suspected fraudsters who specialize in cloning sim cards of prominent deceased Nigerians and transferring their money
- How Hushpuppi Laundered U.S. Unemployment Benefits – FBI Drops Fresh Evidence
- Nigerians sue Gbajabiamila, house of Reps members over plan to spend N5bn on 400 cars
- Expert: News of Chinese Banks’ Crypto Crackdown Greatly Exaggerated