Emir of Kontagora’s son, Alhaji Bashar Saidu Namaska, reportedly tied the knot barely two weeks before he was gruesomely killed by armed bandits.
The monarch’s son was murdered on Thursday, May 20, when some armed bandits invaded his father’s farm in Masuge Village, along Kontagora-Rijau road.
In new reports, the Webster University, St Louis, Missouri graduate and Sardauna of Kontagora, is said to have gotten married shortly before his untimely demise.
An acquittance of the family, identified as Samaila Ibrahim, had on May 8, 2021, shared photos from the wedding ceremony on Facebook to wish the couple a happy married life.
See the photos below,
In related news, a young Nigerian man was murdered in cold blood by armed bandits, exactly five days to his wedding in Kaduna state.
The groom-to-be identified as Francis Jonathan Ayuba, was set to tie the knot with his his fiancée on Saturday, April 17, 2021, before he met his death.
It was gathered that Francis was killed when bandits attacked Wawan Rafi II village, in Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State in the early hours of Monday, April 12. Continue reading here.
- Man explains why he married the fiancée of his late brother
- BBNaija love birds, Khafi and Gedoni tie the knot (photos)
- 74-year-old Minister of Agriculture, Mohammed Sabo Nanono reportedly marries 18-year-old girl
- Ned Nwoko’s Mother in-law Rita Daniels, Reportedly Weds Young Lover (Photos)
- Cute Abiola wedding Photos: He looks confused – Fans react