The face of Jeremiah Blessing, a young lady who was shot after resisting rape has bene revealed.
President of Student Union Government, Rivers State College of Health Science and Management Technology, Comrade ThankGod Nlenya Igwe, recently visited the young lady.
Recall that the victim, Jeremiah Blessing, a native of Akwa Ibom and a 200 level student of the institution, was shot by armed robbers on Wednesday night, January 13, at about 9:00pm in front of the public toilet close to the school at Ikwerre road, Mile 4, Port Harcourt.
Miss Jeremiah has thanked the men of the State Police Command, students and security guards of the institution for coming to her aid.
- Drama As Imo Chief Priest And College Management In Face-Off Over Killing Of Ancestral Python
- OAU Best Graduating Pharmacy Student Dies In An Accident (Photo)
- Student Dies Of Hunger And Fatigue After Being Evicted From Her Apartment (Photo)
- Buhari visited his cows amidst students kidnapping – Nigerians react
- It’s smart if a man refuses to date a jobless woman in Nigeria — Leo DaSilva