On Monday December 2nd, the Federal High Court in Lagos ordered the forefiture of two multimillionaire houses owned by former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, to the Federal government.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission had dragged Saraki before the court with claims that the houses are proceeds from some illicit activities Saraki engaged in while he was governor of Kwara state between 2003 to 2011.
- Serious Trouble For Ex-Senate President, Saraki As Court Orders Him To Forfeit Ilorin Houses
- Breaking: Court Orders Forfeiture Of Two Of Saraki’s Properties In Lagos
- The Judge was misled into granting this order – Saraki reacts as court orders forfeiture of his Ikoyi houses
- EFCC Hands Over N111m Recovered Loot To Kwara Govt
- Diezani Loses Bid To Recover Seized $40m Jewellery, Iphone