On Monday December 2nd, the Federal High Court in Lagos ordered the forefiture of two multimillionaire houses owned by former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, to the Federal government.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission had dragged Saraki before the court with claims that the houses are proceeds from some illicit activities Saraki engaged in while he was governor of Kwara state between 2003 to 2011.
- Serious Trouble For Ex-Senate President, Saraki As Court Orders Him To Forfeit Ilorin Houses
- Court refuses to forfeit Saraki’s properties to FG
- Court halts further demolition of Saraki’s family property, Ile Arugbo
- Industrial Court Nullifies Payment Of Pensions & Gratuity To Tinubu, Saraki And Others
- Breaking News: Kwara Demolishes Saraki’s Building In Ilorin (Photos)