A South African pilot has killed himself after he crashed a plane into a house where his wife was attending a baby shower party.
The pilot identified as Charl Viljoen perpetrated the act after he had an argument with his wife at the baby shower where he showed up unannounced to physically attack her.
After leaving the venue, Viljoen drove off to Botswana’s capital, Gaborone, where he stole a KingAir 200 aircraft which he flew over the venue multiple times.
Before crashing the plane, the pilot called a friend who was attending the baby shower.
“He phoned his one mate on the ground there who was still at the party, and he wanted to know where his wife was. The guy that he called started shouting so that everybody could run away.”
The house was immediately evacuated before Viljoen crashed the and into it there killing himself. No one else was injured by the crash.
- Ethiopian Airlines Pilot: Last words to mother revealed
- ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE CRASH: Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Doom on Facebook
- Emiliano Sala suffered head and chest injury in plane crash
- Prophet Joshua Iginla married baby mama 4yrs ago, expecting second child
- Baby dies after Lagos doctor allegedly administers wrong blood on her