Police Recover Genital Organ Of 6-year-old girl Mutilated By Ritualists In Bauchi
The genitals suspected to belong to the 6-year-old girl mutilated by ritualists in Jamaare Local Government Area of the state has been retrieved by the police.
Recall that two suspects Abdulkadir Wada Haladu, 19, and Adamu Abdulrauf, 20, were arrested in connection with the crime. Wada was nabbed in Mararraba, Nasarawa State where he voluntarily confessed to the crime.
Spokesperson of the command, Wakil, who confirmed the development in a statement on Wednesday, January 13, said a bottle containing the suspected genital organ (complete Vulva; Libia Majora, Libia Minora and clitoris) was recovered in the house of one of the suspected ritualists, Abdulkadir Wada Haladu.
Other items recovered include two knives, three bottles containing native medicine.
One carton containing some native dry medicines tied inside polythene bags, one dry animal skin, two Islamic native black boards, one calabash, one hoe, and two locally made Disks.
- Update: 6-year-old Girl Whose Genital Was Mutilated By Ritualists Returns Home
- Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN (Photo)
- Police Arrest Pastor Over Murder Of Girl For Ritual
- Police Bust Drug Syndicates In Imo, Recover Cocaine Worth N150M
- Native Doctor Arrested With Human Skulls In Delta( photo)