Nigerian rapper, Biglo is dead.
He died on Christmas day after battling kidney disease.
His colleague and friend, Jazzman Olofin confirmed his death to Punch.
Olofin said, “It is true that Biglo is dead. To my knowledge, he had been ill for a while. He had been battling kidney disease. He had been notifying the public via his social media account for a while now.
” I got a call from our mutual friends in America last night that he died on Friday, which was Christmas day. Unfortunately, I do not know how old he was.”
Before his death, the veteran rapper made public his kidney ailment in 2018.
He opened a Gofundme page where he solicited for public funds. According to him, it made him go through dialysis three times a week since it was discovered.
Biglo revealed how his life had been upside down since he was diagnosed with kidney failure; he lost his job, car and even his house as a result of his ill health. He appealed to everyone to help him foot all his bills and get a kidney transplant in India.
The rap artiste was known in the early 2000s for his collaboration with 2shotz and StylPlus
- Black Rob is dead: Former Bad Boy rapper passes away
- Corps member who graduated from UNIZIK dies after she was allegedly poisoned by a man she turned down
- Imo businessman dies in Abuja after returning from South Africa, State Govt seals his hotel, quarantines guests, family members
- Justin Bieber Diagnosed With Lyme Disease
- Popular Nollywood Actress Dies After Battle With Breast Cancer (Photo)