A popular South African transgender Woman, Nare Prince Mphela has been murdered unknown persons in Limpopo, South African.
The sad news was announced by LGBTI group, Capricorn Ignited LGBTI, on Tuesday.
According to the report, Nare Prince Mphela’s body was found locked in a shack with multiple stab wounds. See anoouncement below;
“Limpopo is mourning after a brutal murder of one of our own. A well known Transgender Woman from Ga- Matlala Prospect, Nare Prince Mphela was found locked in a shack on Sunday in the Mokopane area where she worked. It appears her body has been lying there for some days, with multiple wounds of stabbings. The case is under investigation as we await further details and no arrests were made yet.
She will be burried on Saturday 10 January, Further details will be updated. It is a painful loss to the Limpopo LGBTIQ+ Community and Society as a whole. May her Soul Rest in Power.”
- Man rapes and brutally murders 21-year-old student by stabbing her 52 times
- South African man commits suicide after killing his wife and step-daughter
- Heartbreaking! How Young Rapper, Bvlly Was Shot And Killed On Christmas Eve
- Lady claimed Nigerian man killed South African girl in false report
- Lady Recounts How Her House Was Set On Fire By Her Ex-Boyfriend For Ending Their Relationship