President Muhammadu and Aisha Buhari’s daughter, Hanan, recently concluded her University education in flying colors as she bagged a first class degree from a UK Varsity.
Sharing the photos on her official facebook page, her mother, Aisha Buhari wrote ;
Alhamdulillah ! Today I was joined by family members, friends and well wishers for the graduation of my daughter Aisha M Buhari Jnr (Hanan) @hanan_buhari who graduated with a first class degree. I’m grateful to the good people of Kebbi State, where her final project was located for all their support. I want to particularly thank H.E. Gov Atiku Bagudu, Ibrahim Bagudu, the First Lady of Kebbi the Emirs of Gwandu and the Emir of Daura.
I wish all students the very best in their future endeavors.
- Gov Abiodun Congratulates Buhari Over Tribunal Victory
- We will take 10 Million Nigerians out of poverty in the next 10 years – Vice-President, Osinbajo
- Aisha Buhari gives reason for her long absence from Aso Rock
- Yul Edochie mocks Nigerian Judiciary and President Buhari’s victory at the Tribunal
- People blame me for my father’s action – Zahra Buhari says as she publicly supports the social media bill