Prophetess Nonnie Roberson is dead. Here is how Prophetess Nonnie Roberson death happened.
The popular female pastor and President of Nigerian Women in Clergy died this morning.
How Nonnie Roberson died:
Nonnie Roberson died 10th April 2019 Wednesday morning after complaining of abdominal pain.
Confirming Nonnie Roberson death, Elder Theophilus, one of her associates, said Nonnie passed away in the early hours of Wednesday.
”She died of abdominal pains which she complained of on Sunday,” he added.
Prophetess Nonnie is a seasoned midwife, seer and prophetess.
She is survived by her four biological children and numerous spiritual children.
Before her death, Prophetess Roberson was a successful entrepreneur, who understands how to navigate the market place ministry. Her works reach out to the poor, outcast and downtrodden in the society.
Nonnie Roberson is the founder of Sisterhood Africa (SHA), a closed group of over one million women, who she ministers to and counsels.
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
- Prophetess Nonnie Roberson dead: Fani Kayode reacts
- How South African Dr Carol Thomas died
- Woman Caught Using Person With Fake Ailment To Beg For Alms
- 49-year-old sugar mummy dies during sex with 29-year-old lover boy in Ghana
- OAU student who drank Sniper over poor result, “previously attempted suicide”