Stand To End Rape, STER has released an update on the Seyitan and D’banj legal rape case, stating that the two have reached a non monetary out-of-court settlement.
In a statement release July 24, STER stated that D’banj and Seyitan who accused him of rape, met at a location determined by Mr Segun Awosanya (Segalink) where they reached an out-of-court settlement on the 13th of July, 2020.
See full statement below.
- Alleged rape: Dbanj sues Seyitan Babatayo for N1.5 billion
- Dbanj rape allegation: Nigerians reacts after Segalink revealed that police didn’t detain Seyitan
- Call out Kiki Mordi, Chioma Agwuegbo, Ayodeji Osowobi, for misleading the public – D’banj to SegaLink
- D’banj alleged rape: N1,640,000 raised to help kickstart defense process for Seyitan – Wine & Whine on Twitter claims
- Don Jazzy reacts to his former label mate, D’banj’s alleged rape story