Nigerian rapper, Falz has reacted after President Buhari tweeted about treating those who are too young to understand what occurred during the civil war in a “language they will understand”.
The President had triggered reactions from Nigerians after he made the tweet.
Falz also reacted by asking the president if he had treated the ‘Boko haram sect’ in the language they understand.
- Twitter deletes president Buhari’s tweet on civil war
- Watch video of President Buhari saying he “will treat people trying to destroy the country in their own language”
- Atiku Breaks Silence After Buhari Suspended Twitter In Nigeria
- ‘Those of Us Who Went Through War, Will Treat Them In Language They Understand’ – Buhari to Secessionists
- “It is not against our policy” – Facebook on Buhari civil war statement