Popular Nigerian celebrity, Peter Okoye popularly called Mr P has added up a new business venture down his sleeves as he has launched a new wine company.
The excited entrepreneur took to his Instagram page and announced to his fans that he is now a proud owner of a luxury wine brand.
Sharing the photo of his new wine he wrote:
Somebody tell somebody to tell somebody to tell somebody that Mr. P has another one up his sleeves.
Ladies and Gentlemen I introduce to you APHRO The new age African liquor
✅ Triple distilled.
✅ Locally tapped from palm trees in West Africa.
✅ Infused with fruits, herbs and spices.
✅ Unapologetically African.
Africa has one that it can call it’s very own. Created by Africans, Enjoyed by Africans and appreciated globally!
See post below:
Celebrities have flocked to the comment section of Peter Okoye to congratulate him on his new achievement as he has launched a new wine brand.
- Gucci Red Wine: Man cries out over fake wine spotted in supermarket in Lagos
- Tragedy As Falling Palm Tree Hits Owner To Death In Enugu Community
- ‘FG Should Give Every Nigerian With BVN $100’ – Peter Okoye
- DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaways On Twitter
- #BBNaija: “Remember that Buhari is still our president” – Peter Okoye gives Nigerians sober reminder