Nigerian crossdresser and Instagram comedian, James Brown, has yet again insisted that he is proud of his gender and he’ll eventually get married to a woman.
James recently clarified that he isn’t a crossdresser but he just acts different on social media because it’s his comedic character.
James who became an internet sensation after his ”they didn’t caught me” clip went viral, took a step further to reiterate that he’s not a crossdresser as he granted an interview to PUNCH.
According to James, he is not a cross-dresser but a drag queen.
In his words ;
”I become more active on social media because I understand that Nigeria is tough and the only way I can help is by giving people pure entertainment. People call me all sorts of derogatory names, including ‘gay’ and ‘homosexual’ but they don’t get to me because I have a goal, which is to help the poor. The only way I can do that is by making money through want I know how to do best. This is an adventure for me. I am not a graduate but I am working towards being one.
Regardless of what I am doing, I would always be a man and eventually get married to a woman. I have always had an effeminate character. The first time I dressed like a girl was when I was five years old, and it was for a cultural presentation. I cannot steal engage in Internet fraud (yahoo yahoo), or prostitution. I can only make people laugh. I am a man and this is only an adventure that would end some day.”
- “I’m a huge fan” Tonto Dikeh reaches out to James Brown who is the rival of her ex- bestie Bobrisky
- “Ladies will call you baby and still ask you for money” – Isreal DMW
- “Bobrisky threatened to kill me” – Male Cross-dresser James Brown cries out
- Yahoo Boys Kidnaps Female Herbalist In Delta
- Mrs Churchill Rosy Meurer: So Tonto Dikeh was right – Nigerians react