Mavin Records singer, Rema has taken to social media to flaunt his VVS Grill, which is said to be worth a whooping 11 million Naira.
Rema is the latest star to get his teeth grilled and he claimed he spent N11M on the VVS Grill.
Flaunting the new set of diamond teeth grills, the singer wrote: “11 Million Naira on that VVS Grill.”
The Mavin singer seems to be building a reputation as a luxury item lover, as he had earlier this year taken to social media to flaunt his N15million VVS diamond.
Back in April, the 20-year-old took to his Instagram stories to show off the flashy jewelry, and according to reports, the VVS diamond chain is worth a whopping $40k (N15 million).
- Naira Marley’s Sister, Shubomi Acquires Brand New Mercedez Benz
- “Google To Know My Worth Before Putting Me On Your Stupid Richest African Musicians List” – Diamond Platnumz Reacts To Forbes’ Report
- Naira Marley: “I also want to do it with your girlfriend”
- “I’m still gonna have s*x with mother and daughter together one day” – Naira Marley shares his aspiration
- Singer Timaya calls out pastors who own private jets