Controversial marriage counselor, Mr. George Lutterodt has given his unflinching backing to award-winning Stella Seal on her belief that polygamy is very important in many modern marriages.
In a quick chat with Zionfelix on the “Uncut” show, he stated vehemently that polygamy is not a sin in the Christian doctrine and as such, all the pastors and churches who deny women, who are second wives the chance to have communion, will rot in hell.
The outspoken counselor also stated that rich and influential men like musician Sarkodie, and actor cum politician John Dumelo, need not marry just one because they have the financial capability to marry two or more and still have a very stable home.
Counselor Lutterodt ended by advising other rich men in Ghana to go ahead and marry more wives because they are many single ladies, especially female celebrities out there who deserve to have husbands.
- John Dumelo calls for the legalization of polygamy in Ghana since most men have side chicks
- ‘Nothing Wrong In Married Men Impregnating Their Maid’ – Counsellor Lutterodt
- John Dumelo and his wife Gifty celebrates their son, as he turns one today
- Joe Igbokwe Slams PDP’s 16 Years Rule
- Men should be allowed to marry 2 wives – Gospel singer, Stella Seal