A school proprietor has been arrested for the alleged rape of a female National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member.
The proprietor of Grace Life International School, Oghara-Efe in Ethiope East Local government area, Delta state, Michael Anigholor, has been arrested after a female youth corps member accused him of rape.
According to the state Commissioner of Police, Hafiz Mohammed, a female youth corps member reported the case. He revealed that the suspect allegedly took advantage of the youth corps member when she reported at the school for her primary assignment.
On 14/01/2020 at about 1100hrs, the complainant, a Youth Corper posted to Grace Life International School, Oghata-Efe alleged that on 9th January 2020, she went to report at the school for her primary assignment. After her documentation, the suspect Michael Anigholor, who is the proprietor, took her to his house in Sapele and had carnal knowledge of her without her consent.” CP Mohammed said
The suspect has been charged to court with charge sheet No. MS/MUSC/02c/2020, police boss added.
- Police begins investigations on NYSC member who committed suicide
- Cobbler arrested for raping corps member, says she dumped him after graduating
- Policeman allegedly kills corps member in Bayelsa
- No corps member got impregnated by JSS 2 student in Cross River – NYSC
- Man chains 10-year-old son for skipping school and keeping late nights