A video making rounds on social media where actress Seyi Edun was spotted making an upcoming actress Adewale Kofoworola, to kneel for bullying her on Instagram, has drawn mixed reactions among social media users.
Seyi Edun forces upcoming actress to kneel for bullying her on Instagram
According to reports, Seyi Edun spotted the upcoming actress at a movie location and she was supported by her colleagues to mete out the punishment to the young actress.
The upcoming actress was accused of bullying Seyi on Instagram. She was reported to have written a comment where she stated that Seyi could never get pregnant.
‘where Seyi Edun won see Belle una Don forget say she be Lord of the ring’ She had allegedly written
Acknowledging the apologies of the lady, the Nollywood actress wrote;
To every bully who hide under the internet to say all sorts of things to celebrities/public figure ,i hope you know you are inheriting curses and also your offence is punishable under the law,desist from such acts before you meet your Waterloo.
- Seyi Edun Forces Upcoming Actress To Kneel Down
- Seyi Edun in tears as husband Adeniyi Johnson surprised her on birthday (Video)
- Toyin Abraham Has Something To Say About Bullies
- Tonto Dikeh birthday is today – Actress celebrates with hot photos
- Toyin Abraham regrets leaving her ex-husband Adeniyi Johnson?